Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S8 to S10 upgrade worthy?

(Topic created on: 03-17-2019 02:24 PM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
In case there was any doubt, the Galaxy S10 is an overall better camera than the Galaxy S8 — but then, you would assume a newer phone would outperform a predecessor from two years before it. What are more interesting are the particular ways in which the S10 beats its ancestor. In perfect lighting and situations where you wouldn't use 2x optical zoom, portrait effects or anything of the sort, the S10 doesn't offer a massive advantage. In fact, we were impressed by how well the older phone has held up after all this time.

Ultimately, we wouldn't recommend upgrading to the S10 on the basis of its camera alone; other factors like performance and battery life should enter into your decision. That said, if you're an S8 owner on the fence about upgrading and you consider yourself something of a shutterbug, Samsung's latest flagship certainly won't disappoint you during those tougher photo-ops

7 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
manthan6199
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
if i am s8 user then i will definitely upgrade to s10. like who wants to use outdated phone. general lifespan of any mobile device is around 2-2.5 years

View solution in context

Solution
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
not worth for me im note9 user

View solution in context

Solution
pratham2727
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the wide angle camera alone was a upgrade factor for me, plus the faster processor, more ram, improved software, battery etc. are also the reasons anyone who wants to get the Samsung flagship and own s8 s7 s6 should upgrade. without thinking

View solution in context

Solution
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
nope s10 isn't a worthy update except for its display & camera.

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro I am still using the note8000 and grand2 it is hoax that phone has limited life time for me

View solution in context

Solution
Vikki101
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
wait for note 10

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
manthan6199
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
if i am s8 user then i will definitely upgrade to s10. like who wants to use outdated phone. general lifespan of any mobile device is around 2-2.5 years
Solution
pratham2727
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the wide angle camera alone was a upgrade factor for me, plus the faster processor, more ram, improved software, battery etc. are also the reasons anyone who wants to get the Samsung flagship and own s8 s7 s6 should upgrade. without thinking
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro I am still using the note8000 and grand2 it is hoax that phone has limited life time for me
Solution
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
not worth for me im note9 user
Solution
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
nope s10 isn't a worthy update except for its display & camera.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no
Solution
Vikki101
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
wait for note 10