Original topic:

S8 screen red tint problem

(Topic created on: 04-30-2017 12:24 PM)
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. I just got S8+ a couple of days back and it has red tint on the sides of the screen. After searching on the Internet came to know that a a lot of other people are also facing this problem. Samsung officially announced it will issue a software update to fix it. We'll, today I got that update however, it fails to solve the issue. After trying all the settings in the new update, the screen is still red tinted on the sides.

The attached screen shot is a white photo in full screen. And it's after the best possible settings.
(Don't know the screen shot will show the same colors on other screens as are displayed by my screen) 4738fa73-5524-4c0d-87af-58587887e671.jpg
0 Likes
10 Comments
N3STOR
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can u post some pics?? i have the s8+ but i dont have this issue
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've attached a screen shot
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
See it when screen is white... You'll see it. I don't know if the screen shot will show the same colors as the screen is showing....
0 Likes
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the Screenshot does not deliver that red tint, however you can contact Samsung and let them know about the issue.
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, I already contacted them. They suggested all those settings which I already tried. However, they say their tech representative will call me and access my device remotely to assist me in it. Let's see.
0 Likes
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That mostly works, give it a try.
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What works? Contacting the tech guy?
0 Likes
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
most of the time when they remotely access your phone, they manage to fix those types of issue.
0 Likes
AbuTurabK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okey
0 Likes