Original topic:

S8+ performance worst post official Oreo Update!!

(Topic created on: 02-20-2018 05:14 AM)
Mannysj
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I was a Beta tester for S8!! Trust me, the official build is buggier than Beta versions. I was getting better performance on last Beta build.

On sending feedback to Samsung service team, I got a standard reply from them, of no use.

This final build seems to have following problems:
1) Battery drains insanely fast. Culprit seems to be Samsung Experience module. I have got 7 hours backup from 100% charged phone with 1 hour SOT. Refer attached screenshot.

2) RAM management is at its worst - The Samsung UX crashes multiple time in a day. Everytime I switch from an App to Home screen, the whole home screen loads folders one by one. I have been raising queries on same since Beta 1. But not resolved.

3) Freezing of phone - Have faced freezing of phone while multi tasking, typing a text - keyboard freezes, etc.

I didn't expect such performance from this kind of premium upmarket device. My HTC One M8 is still running lag free after 4 years of use. I know S8 is features loaded, still the RAM management needs a lot of work.

Hope we get a new update soon which resolves these issues..otherwise will have to downgrade to Naugat.

Please share your experiences. Thanks.0d6a1553-6de8-48bd-970b-d770d1768965.jpg
12 Comments
BSF
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
issue hotspots opening
0 Likes
BSF
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
after oreo
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung Community! We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes