Original topic:

S8 one Ui 2

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 01:49 PM)
s8oneui2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Why isn't samsung releasing one ui 2 update for s8?
I am leaving samsung going to iphone or pixel
12 Comments
PratikSapre
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it is not that easy to just provide a device a software update(major one)....the SoC on the device should be capable enough to handle the load of the software....else it will slow the device and cause lagging or freezing of the device....the SoC on the galaxy S8 may not be powerful enough for the new android 10 based one ui 2
0 Likes
Daredevil7Z
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
But J6 is?...Really want me to believe it bruh?.Its because of driver issues...i posted about it couple a days back.
0 Likes
s8oneui2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
j6 and low models are getting it and not s8 a flagship
0 Likes
PratikSapre
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i mentioned....cleary...it may be the case.and they also may just give it later on
0 Likes
deep223
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i got one ui 2 samsung s9plus but i have also s8. very poor battery and very low performance.
0 Likes
PratikSapre
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the poor battery lif and performance well it depends on the level and kind of work you are doing on the device
0 Likes
PratikSapre
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
if you are doing some kind of work that requires computing continuously it will result in detiorated Battery lif and the heat generated will cause the device to slow and cause performance issues
0 Likes
s8oneui2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also use s8 the battery life is decent I wouldn't say its great but good enough I think you are using it heavily
0 Likes
PratikSapre
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Also just for the record.....I got the One UI 2 and trust me it still needs some refinements.
0 Likes