Original topic:

S8+ information

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 08:14 AM)
khan69
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

Hello guys,,, can you please help me out ?
It's my friends galaxy S8+. Recently he mistakenly formatted the phone. And now when I turned on, it's asking for the previous email id used on that phone which my friend don't remember now. There's no option of forgot password also.. 
Im thinking of breaking it's lock but don't have proper knowledge about it. 

Can any one of you tell me step by step how to break the lock please ? 
Or else anyone knows how to unlock FRP on this device ? 

Please help me guys ...

10 Comments
XYRO
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro You should go and do a hard reset & use sammobile's guide to execute a custom FRP and this might do the job.
0 Likes
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Doing a hard reset again won't work. And suggesting him to flash a custom binary like TWRP or any other is not a good idea for a normal user. Flashing Stock also won't work. He need to somehow manage to get that password or take it to Samsung if he needs his phone safe.
mdboss
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
flash stock rom using odin
0 Likes
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No.. it's FRP lock.. won't work bruh... this lies in the bootloader... not in the firmware.
mdboss
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
use power +volume down key for frp
0 Likes
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have the solution for this.

Neither flashing stock ROM or doing a hard reset won't work because FRP lock relies on the bootloader. Not on the firmware.

You need to somehow recover his Google Password. If you can't recover the password, then it's all in the hands of Samsung service center.

This is a simple one if u can root ur device. But i don't recommend rooting because, this will trip KNOX and lead to more problems. Better take the device to Samsung if u don't wanna lose ur warranty and secure features after rooting.

So i strongly reccomend to somehow recover the password or take it to samsung
khan69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bro can you help me by telling me in detail ?
0 Likes
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
read the last 2 paragraphs.. that's all i have to say
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
search on YouTube, you will find solution definitely.
0 Likes