Original topic:

S8 dual sim problem

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 03:07 PM)
khan69
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I'm using Jio in slot 1 and BSNL 4g in slot 2. The issue is, whenever I try to access data from BSNL, jio network goes off. Both SIM works fine when I set data for jio(slot 1). But issue comes when I set data for BSNL (slot 2).
Please provide solution for this guy's,,,,
17 Comments
khan69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
@Sidhabhi 2g option hai, but network Chala Jayega agar 2g set karoge toh
optmsshiev
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
🤔🤔
0 Likes
sashaa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it's because whenever you select a particular SIM for data then that SIM automatically switches to 4G or LTE. This automatically changes the other SIM (Jio in ur case) network to something other than LTE. And since jio works only in LTE so u have Jio not working.
P.S. I am also an S8 user
khan69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
TQ
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I suggest you use BSNL Wings and use only the Jio Sim.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Jio works only on VoLTE that means if you try to switch on to diffrent data as in your case BSNL Jio would turn off. as it needs data for its services like internet or even calling. S8 do not support Dual VoLTE or VoLTE standby.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We would like to inform you that this issue happens just because the S8 do not support Dual VoLTE or VoLTE standby. As Jio works only on VoLTE that means if you try to switch on to different data other than jio, the network of the jio sim will goes away. This is the default feature of the device and Sim also.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
khan69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
tq
0 Likes