Original topic:

S8 Still a BEAST.

(Topic created on: 12-14-2018 12:09 PM)
AnuragJoshi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Have been using the S8 for 1.5 years now and to be frank, this was worth the money. Have been really enjoying the device. Right from the display to the design and the in hand feel, everything screams premium.
The most valuable thing about using a device is the experience, especially the software. The software is really enjoyable with a tons of features baked into it. Performance has also been on point and there seem to be no the less no lag.
I still love the camera as it is capable of taking amazing photos both in bright day light as well as dark conditions. Even though it is not as good as some other devices, the hardware is more than capable and with minor improvements in software,it can become much more better than it is now. 
Can't forget the headphone jack:-). Thanks to Samsung for keeping it and following the trend on their future smartphones as well. 
All in all, the Galaxy S8 is the best device you can get for your money and with the recent price drops, I think you should not wait. 

8 Comments
Anshu
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Agrer
shubh18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
s8 plus...same here!
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for sharing this information with Samsung community!! Keep posting.
For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Bundel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also Galaxy S8 user and totally agree with you 😊😊😊😊
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
true
vshete619
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
all is premium, I just feel one con im S8 that is unlocking the phone, neither of iris, finger print or face unlock is fast. Have to struggle to unlock many times
CS0260
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Absolutely agree with you... I've only had this phone for a couple of months now and I can no longer see myself using any other device any time soon...
I had previously heard a lot about the bloatware on samsung phones but I feel they've really cleaned it up and provided a well packaged ui with samsung experience.
all in all quite satisfied with the phone, while also looking forward to the improvements that one ui would bring.

kudos to you Samsung!!
AnuragJoshi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
So true.