Original topic:

S8+ Screen replacement

(Topic created on: 11-07-2017 10:46 PM)
GD47
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My s8+ had fallen from my lap from a sitting position. I had pre-ordered my s8+ from samsung.com i later on find out that i am not eligible for Samsung's one time screen replacement offer. only people who buy it near diwali are eligible for the offer, which i think is a bit unfair. so what does that suggest ? that we shouldn't pre order the phone and rather wait till diwali to order it.

first off, the phone shouldn't break falling from 2 feet.

secondly, the customers who pre order the phone should get the one time screen replacement advantage as well.
7 Comments
ashu1998
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also think that purchasing of s8, s8 plus and note 8 they should give one time screen replacement to all the customes...they should make a new policy for that so that everyone can enjoy one time screen replacement....
I am requesting to samsung please give one time screen replacement to all the customer who has already purchased and will purchase...
pasricha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
completely agreed on above said point. As these models are high end handsets for which Samsung should considered one time free screen replacement.
Galaxy S
I got email from smasung my device is eligible to one time screen replacement in diwali offer days.. But my purchased date iz june.. Lucky i'm
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern we would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for such type cases so kindly share your concern on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/erms/ . We will do our best to resolve your issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I freaking paid 13,550 for the screen replacement for my s8 and you guys came out with the NEVERMIND offer for the new customers for a one time screen replacement for 990? Should we be fools to pay for the screen when the current customers will get the screen for just 990? I need a refund for the money which I paid. Samsung just wanted to grab customers at the launch by us prebooking it and are now giving the offer to the new ones. All the existing s8 and s8+ users should post this everywhere on all social sites and wherever we so that it reaches the ears of Samsung. S6 S7 note 5 note 8 and now s8 has the offer. Why did you skip it for the first s8 buyers who prebooked the phone like me or for the buyers who purchased their phones in the first 4 months from May to August? We should teach Samsung that we are those who will not keep quiet. Paste this everyday till we get the offer. Please copy paste this message everywhere on every forum. I have heard that some s8 s8+ users are getting the one time screen replacement offer in the My Galaxy App. Those who had purchased the phone between April and September. I too had pre booked the phone, I haven't got the offer. Anyone else has got it? I even have the screenshot of the conversation of the person who has got it. Share and Post this post everywhere. How can some get and some not? I NEED A REPLY ASAP SAMSUNG.
JigneshJain
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I did purchase note 8 during offer period i.e in November
however customer care doesn't reply with the exact words that my phone is registered for offer.
they just say every device purchased during period is eligible ( they are not specifically saying my device is eligible)
they are definitely hiding something
0 Likes
JigneshJain
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@Samsung_IN we got Note8 flagship phone and still awaiting for wireless charger and one-time screen replacement banner on buggy my galaxy app. Dont know whats the status of low end,mid rangers. Email & chat supports says we dont know. Shall I ask from iphone care?
0 Likes