Original topic:

S8 Plus Microphone Issues

(Topic created on: 09-04-2017 07:28 PM)
mightydevil
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I've recently started facing this weird issue where my microphone doesn't work on Speakerphone. It is working absolutely fine when I'm talking on earpeice. So I'm sure that Microphone is perfectly fine and 'Ok Google' also works. I'm only facing this issue on Speakerphone while calling. As recommened by Samsung Customer Care I did a factory reset too and it didn't solve the problem. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Gonna visit the Service Centre soon regarding this issue.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Ashwinrkl
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes I am also faced the same issue I request you to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and you will find dissolution my problem was solved after the hard reset I have also first visited to Samsung service centre they told me to deposit my phone and my microphone will be changed under warranty here is the solution how you can hard reset your S8 Plus just hold on the power key switch off your phone when the phone is off long press power key volume down and bixby button which is next to your volume key you will find a factory mode setup go and cigarette wipe all my data and reset my phone it will be done but do remember that after hard reset your S8 plus you need your Gmail and Samsung account to verify that is belong to you so please enter the same email ID with you used while setting up the phone first time thank you
0 Likes
mightydevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I would rather go to service centre and get the microphone replaced than to factory reset the phone and restore all the data. Still thanks for the idea though :)
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
mightydevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks. Will visit the service centre soon.
0 Likes
Lloyd
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S7 edge microphone not working happened in 13 month of the phone. service centre is charging me 18000 to replace the screen. says the microphone is connected to the screen what a piece of shit. 60000 down the drain will not advice getting the s8 it's a major piece of shit.
0 Likes