Original topic:

S8 Oreo Beta (Day 3)

(Topic created on: 12-20-2017 06:27 PM)
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
👉 Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Review (Day 3)

• Quick settings panel doesn't have any animations.
• Battery life is Okay-ish. Not very good. But S8 didn't have very good battery to begin with.
• Stickers button and Bixby Vision button in camera don't rotate.
• In camera, Swiping left shows effecrs, doesn't show any stickers. You have to press stickers button to access stickers.
• Galaxy S8 sticker is built into camera app. But, it's not present in the photo editor. You cannot add that sticker after you have taken the photo.
• When auto rotation is tunred off in landscaoe mode, it licks to landscape, previously it switched to portrait which I think was better.
• Bluetooth seems to work fine (P.S. I have only checked the Music in bluetooth and not call audio, will do that in near future)
• Have experienced minor lag while typing in rare cases ( I am using Google keyboard and not Samsung Keyboard.)
• Nova launcher works great.
• Snapchat still doesn't work perfectly. No issues other than that.
• Will post Geekbech scores tomorrow.
• The below SOT is of using WQHD+ resolution, without any power saving mode and in high amount of usage.
• App pair works fine. In my opinion, it is a very useless feature btw.
• Navigation bar has a white and a little off white color seperately.

✴️It will be great if someone reports the stability of Touvhwiz Launcher and Samsung Keyboard. Any questions in comments will be answered and new points will be added to tommorrow's post.
My Previous Post | https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=219833
🔵 Very minor lags found in typing. Snapchat is very bad for a 2017 Flagship though.35a20b7b-fb6f-414d-a87f-e4682f35491d.jpg
db598c65-e56e-42cc-9fe2-39deb2cd5ef6.jpg
b8f41cca-27f6-4604-88d2-a4864f7f06a6.jpg
ab88f4aa-1291-4c14-8780-c467d54ddab3.jpg
0 Likes
10 Comments
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Quick settings do have an animation.
0 Likes
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
My quick settings don't
0 Likes
bhagya
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Still you get lil bad battery back.. It's about 1% smartphone need 2hrs
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The snapchat issue is not an issue because of Samsung. It is due to snapchat when taking photos actually doesn't take on, instead it takes the screenshot of the viewfinder which degrades the quality. So...
0 Likes
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Snapchat worked perfectly in nougat. It has started to lag in Oreo only.
0 Likes
amal93
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Are payment related apps working fine? For eg., is adding money to ola money and payments through ola money working fine?
0 Likes
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Not tried yet.
0 Likes
maan22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
"mota bhai chutiya hai" 😂😂👍👍
0 Likes
AnkurBansal