Original topic:

S7 volte

(Topic created on: 01-29-2019 11:28 PM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
So many of you might have bought the S7/S7 Edge from outside India and found out that the S7 is not allowing VoLTE to be enabled with Reliance JIO4G network or upcoming networks VoLTE. This is because the hardware supports it but the software is locked for S7's outside India. The fix is quite simple, it just involves flashing the Indian firmware using Odin.
Yes, you will lose warranty.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I would not flash the Indian firmware on my new smartphone, that is within the warranty period.

True, smartphones bought in the UAE are not only better, because they are manufactured either in South Korea Korea or Vietnam, they also cost much less, than the smartphones made in India.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Rahulchaganti
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yess
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
anyone have any suggestions about this.
0 Likes
Solution
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I would not flash the Indian firmware on my new smartphone, that is within the warranty period.

True, smartphones bought in the UAE are not only better, because they are manufactured either in South Korea Korea or Vietnam, they also cost much less, than the smartphones made in India.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes... but atleast now made in India Samsung products are better than china's made.