Original topic:

S7 screen protector

(Topic created on: 05-27-2018 11:36 AM)
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends
As you know, the S7 is available in two curved edges and a flat plate, but yet the S7 is not flat enough and its edges are slightly curved, which at first glance you will surely understand. Therefore, I do not suggest buying S-7 flat glass because it doesn't cover whole screen, if it's quite the size of the screen, is definitely not worth it, and it's far from the phone's screen and the design of the S7 has created this problem, so you should not use screen protector which is not possible at all. However, my offer is a full-length Nano labels (Full screen), although its quality is not great, and with a relatively strong impact, a niche is created, but its niches After a few days, most of the niches are resolved, and these labels usually have a shield for the back of the phone too.

I hope my suggestion helps you 😊
210 Comments
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
that's right too
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Is it fun or enjoyable for you to enjoy?
If there's a long way to go, I'll have to say: How many days later this phone is annoying and it's no longer in use
Do not worry about getting worn out of the phone
If it fails, you'll be a newer one
I'm slamming the screen saver and I have no problem because I do not want to fight with the phone
Or work with a knife

sorry for my poor english

I think back cover is Enough
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
you are right , but accidents are always supposed to happen and we can't prevent them , so after that we will terribly regret and we have to pay alot to replace the screen if it's possible
Tenems10
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if you take of tempered glass after 1 week like this message
jithu1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yea
agveera
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Definitely true brother. I've had my galaxy S7 edge for over a year now. All I've been using is a spigen case and even after lots of drops the screen still hasn't cracked or gotten damaged. Only issue is that the screen has some small microscratches on it, but they're barely noticeable
reuben
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
spigen case Is the best
JoeMac
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
What does a spigen case look like, I have a brown leather case I can't find a name
favu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi
Shahjee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi