Original topic:

S7 screen protector

(Topic created on: 05-27-2018 11:36 AM)
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends
As you know, the S7 is available in two curved edges and a flat plate, but yet the S7 is not flat enough and its edges are slightly curved, which at first glance you will surely understand. Therefore, I do not suggest buying S-7 flat glass because it doesn't cover whole screen, if it's quite the size of the screen, is definitely not worth it, and it's far from the phone's screen and the design of the S7 has created this problem, so you should not use screen protector which is not possible at all. However, my offer is a full-length Nano labels (Full screen), although its quality is not great, and with a relatively strong impact, a niche is created, but its niches After a few days, most of the niches are resolved, and these labels usually have a shield for the back of the phone too.

I hope my suggestion helps you 😊
210 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I bought the most expensive nano screen saver for my cellphone, but lowers the quality of the mobile phone
I suggest not using screensavers
The screen of this mobile phone has a lot of strength
I think a back cover better than a screen saver
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
sorry for my poor english
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
you might be right , but at least we can use the most simple screen protector , thry are cheap and OK
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
btw your english is not poor at all Mr Ali Gholami
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
im not gholami
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
really , oh I'm sorry because I have a friend named this I thought he might be you
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
pay attention please 😐😐😐😐
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
ok ok pls my apology , that's my fault because his nickname is aligh too please forgive me 😊
Slayer1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Using a screen protector film is worth. Not any tempered glass.