Original topic:

S7 screen protector

(Topic created on: 10-16-2018 10:15 PM)
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends
As you know, the S7 is available in two curved edges and a flat plate, but yet the S7 is not flat enough and its edges are slightly curved, which at first glance you will surely understand. Therefore, I do not suggest buying S-7 flat glass because it doesn't cover whole screen, if it's quite the size of the screen, is definitely not worth it, and it's far from the phone's screen and the design of the S7 has created this problem, so you should not use screen protector which is not possible at all. However, my offer is a full-length Nano labels (Full screen), although its quality is not great, and with a relatively strong impact, a niche is created, but its niches After a few days, most of the niches are resolved, and these labels usually have a shield for the back of the phone too.

I hope my suggestion helps you 😊
210 Comments
deadreaper70
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi I have a a8+what are the good features in it
زهرا
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ali
0 Likes
kareem3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i need some one to help me
0 Likes
hafimohtesham
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Using a screen protector flim is worth. Not any tempered glass.
0 Likes
chiranjibi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
why charged is slow
0 Likes
ria3
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this is a nice thing
0 Likes
aNB88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Nowadays with 2.5D glasses, this problem seems to have been been gone..Many smartphones have slightly curved edges, although a flat screen, and thus suitable tempered glasses have been made..Check the glass before buying ensuring a proper fit.
0 Likes
ria3
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Which screen is better
0 Likes
tabz10
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
any 3d
0 Likes
Bishung