Original topic:

S7 screen protector

(Topic created on: 09-23-2018 04:15 PM)
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends
As you know, the S7 is available in two curved edges and a flat plate, but yet the S7 is not flat enough and its edges are slightly curved, which at first glance you will surely understand. Therefore, I do not suggest buying S-7 flat glass because it doesn't cover whole screen, if it's quite the size of the screen, is definitely not worth it, and it's far from the phone's screen and the design of the S7 has created this problem, so you should not use screen protector which is not possible at all. However, my offer is a full-length Nano labels (Full screen), although its quality is not great, and with a relatively strong impact, a niche is created, but its niches After a few days, most of the niches are resolved, and these labels usually have a shield for the back of the phone too.

I hope my suggestion helps you 😊
210 Comments
yhua
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
visionchai2019e9
0 Likes
yhua
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
یحیی
0 Likes
yhua
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
تبلیغات اسلامی
0 Likes
culture
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
please how do I get an a8 screen protector and case
0 Likes
loyal786
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi everyone i am new. tell me about j7 2018
0 Likes
bhumibasnal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ftiitf yifiyto6 n,uogguoo7py7b5ca7646-b8d1-4774-9585-47bd3a068269.jpg
k1music
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, I have a S 7 Edge phone, without a reason and a short-sleeve bump, a bulk blend of the ready-made page, what ... 😭😔😢
0 Likes
k1music
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
با سلام من گوشی s 7 edge دارم بدون دلیل و ضربه خودبخود چند پیکسل سوخته در صفحه کناری بوجود آماده،چیکار کنم...😭😔😢
fadi911
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
هل يوجد اي حل لمشكله لصاقة الشاشه للs7 edge
0 Likes
Anz1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
please suggest which back cover is good for note9.
0 Likes