Original topic:

S7 edge lagging problems

(Topic created on: 09-02-2017 11:37 PM)
Hani
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
It's now been 27 days since i bought my samsung galaxy s7 edge on 5th of August but as always samsung continues to disappoint well, i am very happy with camera and overall performance of the device but as it gets old with time it starts to stutter and also lags a lot.
I have the latest updates installed.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Omi007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
is it still for 50,900.?
0 Likes
Hani
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No. you can get it from local stores as low as 42k.
Honey111
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it depends on how you use it . it's been 1 year and my s7 edge has never ever lagged for even once . it's working flawless.
Hani
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hello ! definitly i am a heavy user but i don't think anyone should be expecting such a performance from a flagship from such a reputed brand ..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
On selling my S7 edge to samsung showroom I m getting just 20k...so bad 😦😧 whereas non Samsung outlets are giving very less just 16k.... Means Flagship after 1.3yrs no value at all... So so bad disappointment
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
Roxta
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
iam facing the lag when i use the Maps on my s7edge. ... Is Any one facing the laggy issue on the s7edge
0 Likes