Original topic:

S7 edge develops green/black screen or ghosting

(Topic created on: 12-10-2016 10:04 PM)
pkismael
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I got my handset S7 edge from Dubai and I am across the other side of the globe in Africa, Zimbabwe, Harare. I presented my issue to Samsung branch here in Harare who were quick to refer me back to United Arab Emirates region to get attention. Imagine the cost and the harassment that will put you. They will not intertain you and will immediately refer you away. Had no choice but to fork out US $402 for the new LCD which is a manufacturer's fault. They tend to have seen one of my complains and indicated they have reported this matter to Head Office that was 2 weeks ago and I am waiting with doubt of getting any compensation or discount.

disappointed loyal customer - P KENNEDY ISMAEL +263772336370
0 Likes
2 Comments
JB0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
so you paid $402 usd for a $500 usd phone? You do realize that the lcd is $250 aftermarket and at samsung replacement is $260... anyways, it's clearly stated in the warranty that it's not an international warranty. You can only get service in UAE. My phone to is UAE. but when I bought, it clearly stated warranty is only in UAE. Wish it was different!
0 Likes
pkismael
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
..noooo does work like that here in Africa Zimbabwe the handset due to some extra charges lands here at us$900 and even Samsung shop is selling at 1200 usd...see were it stand with the figures and what decision I could make
0 Likes