Original topic:

S7 edge Display Pink line problem

(Topic created on: 09-09-2017 12:57 PM)
NJ
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am using Samsung S7 edge from last year.Phone is good,but it has severe heating issue which feels very hot in hand,in pocket with problem come of pink line on right side on display,which is Samsung know is a manufacturing defect.Samsung knows all and they hide this issue under the cover,Milions of facing this problem, but Samsung is hiding n hiding,showing no responsibility from their end,they say change the display of the phone which cost Rs.15000-20000.So what's the use of using of this Costly Flagship phone as Samsung saying,very disgusting thing this is from Samsung.I am also using Mircomax phone which falls 50 times atleast but nothing happened to it yet,so why should we use those costly worthless phone from Samsung which has no build quality,heating issue.Samsung has no answer on it.When it heats I must switch off it 5-10mins.2962ca5d-2086-4fce-b0de-d326c0f80d0b.jpg
9 Comments
NJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When warranty gone this problem came with full care of phone.Its never drop phone.So Samsung must refund full money to me or give SOLUTION because it's a manufacturing defect,millions are facing same problem.Samsung must take responsibility and accept the truth of manufacturing defect and action on it.
0 Likes
HIRO
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if its in warranty u can repair it for free but now u have to pay for tht fix...n its a manufacturing defect samsung has accepted it only if ur phone is in warranty
0 Likes
NJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So useless of wasting money for buying Samsung flagship phone.Mean Samsung planned phone display will be work good for around 11-12 months,thereafter their new Phone will come ,either pay for Other display or buy s New model.They are doing all business here,no one care for service n quality.Samsung want business ONLY.No customer satisfaction.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Bobalexander
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
chal admin teri assi ki tessi wohi ghissa pitta copy paste kar deta hain. abey kuch karo apne highend customers ke liye.
MSaxena
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
similar issue of pink line and no support getting from BIG brand Samsung.
few recommending to shift brand loyalty from Samsung and buy oneplus 5 which is running well ans rated also good with less price
roshan24x7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i got the same issue just after mu warranty finished.suddenly one day morning i found a pink line in my right side of screen
Tanz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
s7 edge pink line issue on the right hand side of the display. Phone is out of warranty. When I visit Samsung they say pay for the new screen... 15k-18k...!
I say what if the problem arises after the warranty on the new screen has expired?
We are flagship buyers. Right?
You need to fix the issue ASAP.
Not acceptable guys. I'm really disheartened...
Santoshhiremath
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
so does Samsung find any fix on this issue? admin pls answer i dont have extra money to repair your manufacturing defect i bought s7edge for 64k you guys have earned the profit now its time you give us some service.
0 Likes