Original topic:

S7 edge 1 year 1 month ago (Test)

(Topic created on: 11-15-2017 10:06 PM)
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
okey today I want to show you using my S7 edge for 1 year 1 month i bought this device on 15 October 2016.
and here is the following list bugs and issue that I have
1. I have 1 worst bug on my s7 edge and I don't know how fix this!! I put lock on my screen and my phone is not lock yet you can see the picture down below and how it work I have tape unlock button to lock it.
2. camera issue, when you taking picture of light. It's not showing some lot of details look you can see the picture down below. This issue also note 8.
now let's check my mobile quality. It really good and volume button took some damage but it working perfectly fine and the screen it also good but it produce the 1 smallest scratch that no one gonna see it. I am not gonna complain about the quality. It still good and I like it.
I like my s7 edge and I like s8+ more than s7 edge.
When android N was release back in February. The features was really great.
When I saw s8+ with android Oreo. their features was completely mind blow.

ok what i am looking for my s7 new features that we need more different types of clock for always on display. which s8+ already got that on Oreo update! this is the only feature that I want.

I hope you guys you see my review.

Thank you

581e7912-3379-4225-9113-cc561374c766.jpg
112819d0-3765-405b-ab25-9e2382ed00f2.jpg
21 Comments
HussamBale
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They say that the device, for example, gives 5 or 6 hours of battery life if your use is average. What do you mean by playing Wi-Fi or playing games?
0 Likes
Faisalkhan1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ah I see if you keep using your device for playing games with Wi-Fi then it will drain 50% Extra battery. if they saying your battery has 6 hours more battery life. it will drain your entire battery in 3 hours
0 Likes