Original topic:

S7/e cell standby battery drain after the Oreo update

(Topic created on: 07-27-2018 08:45 PM)
Balajihbk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
hi samsung team,

We are facing a huge battery drain due to cell standby which consumes about 1000mah of the total capacity of the battery and the phones recognized to have severe idle battery drain after the Oreo update.

We have a WhatsApp grp of S7 users all over the world and everyone has the same issue after the update.

Kindly look after the issue and fix it in the next possible security patch update.
19 Comments
kedar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yeh same problem here
0 Likes
rvr123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it's been fixed in the July security patch
0 Likes
rvr123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
india . but I flashed the UK firmware with Indian csc
0 Likes
madmoin
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
we dont have july patch you moron
0 Likes
rvr123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
don't be an ass .. read the comments first you moron
0 Likes
zaru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
add me too
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the issue you are facing in the device after the update. Please provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
arup767
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hi Samsung team,
The s7 edge battery issue is huge, as below 20% battery ..... it's just switching off automatically.... I have some pics , please have a look and try to resolve the problem. 9bfb586d-2b3d-4558-baa3-818741351c29.jpg
e97773d1-c230-43b1-9757-b6b13605146a.jpg
0 Likes
shameerm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same issue.
0 Likes