Original topic:

S7 came back again

(Topic created on: 12-05-2017 04:26 PM)
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there
dears we all know that S7 and S8 aren't much different , they are almost same and due to the lower price , S7 is being sold again plus it has been sold a lot , before S8 or Note 8 , S7 was the best phone ever , it was better than iPhone , LG , HTC and even Note series , so that's why the rate of selling of S7 is increasing.
However it didn't happen to S6 because there were many differences between S6 and S7 from battery to software and so forth , So I think that S7 was a revolution in Smartphones industry , it was really a big change . Do you agree ?
13 Comments
TikamVasu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi. S7 edge update 7.1.1 or 8.0 date.
0 Likes
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
unfortunately there is no news
0 Likes
mynaji
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it will update it only to 8 in May next year
0 Likes
sujay1996
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes I agree to it I am still using s7 edge come on this phone was a revolution because of its display and best camera wow
0 Likes
zainy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes i agree I use same s7edge
0 Likes
bevin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
but all you folks gonna miss that infinity edge display..im not bragging but its an amazing phone to hold..im serious, I keep looking at it everytime its docked. And not to forget, the iris scanner feels like your living in 2030 and your'e some kinda secret spy
Masterton
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
is there an iris scanner on s7 edge?
0 Likes
Daniel123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
j7 pro octa firaware
0 Likes
MAHDI11
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I love s7 edge. but Samsung didn't update it yet ????? and no bixpy ( s voice is too bad)