b01f88be-7110-4b13-85bd-4823d1121044.jpg
d4fc44b4-19a9-4bc5-adf8-3ae84d85296d.jpg
0deb5f90-6764-405e-abe6-6347cb7ee47d.jpg
cdb79431-ee40-4ad7-bafb-3371e400495d.jpg
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Which software you used to edit the RAW files? They look absolutely stunning!
0 Likes
rabi777
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I used Lightroom Mobile for some pics and Snapseed by Nik or Google for some. They are enough. But Photoshop RAW and Lightroom Desktop is a lot better.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Thanks. Check this picture. I don't think this kind of picture in Night can be taken using S7. I took it on Nokia N8.6ec384b0-cbfc-489a-aa84-bacbb14a7dba.jpg
0 Likes
rabi777
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Well, S7 can take a picture like that. You can use the Pro Mode and adjust the shutter speed, iso, focus and flash. I have taken some quite a footage of rain at night with no light except flash. And I do have a Nokia N8. I don't use it anymore but yah, I was really impressed by the camera quality. But picture quality at low light is really bad if you compare to the camera phones with current generation. Although I agree that N8 gives a very natural looking and soft crispy pics. I have hundreds of pics taken with it. With few editing, it looked professional.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
That's the magic of the Xenon flash and the mechanical shutter of the Nokia N8. It was a very good camera phone for its time. Nokia was ahead at that time. I like natural colours with plenty of details and Nokia never failed me. With manual controls, I bet the Nokia N8 could be even more impressive as a camera phone but it's a thing of past by now. I've tried with pro mode on the Samsung Galaxy S7 to capture the same picture but every time I ended up with an undesired picture. It's a challenging shot, especially in low light. LED flash can't freeze the subject as Xenon flash can. So I gave up. But I've taken some great shots from my Galaxy S7. I'm very much interested in photography and enjoy it as one of my favourite pastimes. Btw, I couldn't find the Samsung Galaxy S7 stamp option in the Camera Settings. Samsung should provide it as an optional feature in the camera settings.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing this information with Samsung members. Keep posting!!

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes