Original topic:

S7 Edge mobile inactivity status

(Topic created on: 05-09-2017 03:31 AM)
BM1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
i am facing issues with galaxy S7 Edge mobile, calls are not receive and inactivity status for sometimes. However i am able make the outgoing calls without any issues. lots of people complained about the unavailability/offline of my phone. They can't able to reach me. if i do the restart phone then start receiving calls and sms. already checked the sim card and done the sim manager settings but no luck.. please advise me to fix this issues. thanks a lot
15 Comments
kmnabih
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i had the same problem
0 Likes
kmnabih
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
when the phone restarted the problem fixed
0 Likes
BM1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes when the phone rebooted then it works for few hours and again goes to inactive intermittently.. this is big problem for mee. i dont know what to do?
0 Likes
Shaikh19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I use Galaxy s7 edge duos and I didn't face with the problem you described.
0 Likes
BM1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ohh realy good for you.. i am using the same galaxy s7 edge duos model. i tried all setting and check the latest updates, removed my 2nd sim card as well. i am using single sim card only but still facing same issues..
0 Likes
Shaikh19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When this happens, when you keep phone inactive for how long?
0 Likes
BM1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no, this is happen intermittently during active time as well. i am able to access the whatz app, facebook and etc via mobile data or wifi but my sim is not reachable as per my client compliants..
0 Likes
kmnabih
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no, i just face that problem for 2 times only during about 5 months
0 Likes
BM1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
noted, is this ok now and no issues again?
0 Likes