Original topic:

S7 Edge Experience UI

(Topic created on: 10-25-2017 07:28 PM)
Vova
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Galaxy J5 2016 has already updated to Nougat 7.1.1 and the latest Experience UI 8.5. Why not S7? Is J5 more premium than the S7? I don't understand it.😦😦😦
0 Likes
9 Comments
Daasarathi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Who said so!!!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
last years flagship doesnt matter now
0 Likes
Matztech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes it does matter. Look at the iPhone 5S from 2013! It's getting all the updates and same UI
0 Likes
SagarSapte
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
huh vinay i think the company doesnt think the way u think coz 1year old flagship is not worth 5 year old flagship. in the end a flagship is a flagship
0 Likes
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
wait for it
0 Likes
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I had contacted Samsung and they said that they will be sending the update in sometime.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes
Vova
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's the same answer to all people. Just copy+paste. I think you almost don't think about samsung users
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes