Original topic:

S7 Edge Battery Getting Fatter. Got a faulty product.

(Topic created on: 03-08-2017 10:01 AM)
waynic
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
i bought my samsung s7 edge in october. And its 2nd time i am facing problem with this device. The phones battery is getting fatter due to which back cover is coming out. i dont know what to do. last time my screen went off for no reason and i had to pay 15000 rs to get it replaced ( it is not even cracked from any side, i still have it "pic attached") and now the battery is getting fat.
Samsung fuck you. for giving me a faulty product. i paid 65000rs still not satisfied with product..
soch raha hun i phone khreeda ooota to phone eee replace oo jata. huh fuck samsung.
warrenty?? just dont ask about it. my device had a bump(pic attached) at one of the corner. i dont know how i got that. and they said it's because of costumer's fault so warrenty dosen't apply. ca6fa3a5-234a-4b84-a937-baf6d4d02228.jpg
33e11d74-a065-4030-b949-2b1b661468c5.jpg
0 Likes
6 Comments
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to kindly send us your complete details on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus or mail us on support.india@saamsung.com. We will do our best to resolve your issue.
0 Likes
waynic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you. I mailed all the details. I hope samsung does something.
0 Likes
waynic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i am not getting any replyes from samsung
0 Likes
Shunyam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Ridiculous. Hope u get it replaced. Do tell us more about it.
waynic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am not getting any rply from samsung.. i'm just getting mails that we tried to call you but your no. was switched off.
0 Likes
waynic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
update my phone is well again but nothing was done under warrenty. i replaced my faulty battery but it was not done under warrenty.
0 Likes