Original topic:

S6 Nougat issue

(Topic created on: 05-10-2017 06:46 PM)
technoBoy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
After the Nougat update I feel speed of image processing of gallery has reduced . If i zoom a image then it gets clear within 1 or 2 seconds. Earlier it was not so , even the Auto Adjust has also became slower . Do fix it .
0 Likes
3 Comments
abhi2011
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same problem ho raha after updating to nought
0 Likes
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
My Gallery is fast
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes