Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-13-2024 08:27 PM)
User1923
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I recently purchased the Samsung S24 Ultra and have noticed that the battery is draining rapidly. Despite having all power-saving settings enabled and ensuring that all apps are updated, the phone's battery level decreases by approximately 1% every 3-4 minutes. I visited a Samsung service center, and they informed me that the phone is functioning normally. However, I am concerned about this rapid battery drain and would greatly appreciate any suggestions or assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
7 Comments
Masanza1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hi there here are steps > reduce the screen brightness > turn off the always on display if not in use > close all your apps & make sure your location is off too
Therealzee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do you run device care frequently to clear ram?
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Your phone might still be in the 'learning your usage' phase so the battery is still getting used to how you use your phone since you recently got it. I would recommend:

To also check which apps are draining your battery and force stop them where possible. You should also check that the battery adaptive setting is on.

Let your phone completely die and charge it to 100 before switching it on (every once in a while not everytime)

Like the comment above, make sure the brightness is on adaptive and not manual. Only use location when you need it, (google maps doesn't turn it off after you use it so remember to turn it off)

Go into Recovery Mode and clear the system cache.

There are many things you can do to to increase battery life but as @A-Galaxy said it might be a real problem and it needs to be checked out so if things haven't improved in another week or so you'll have to take it back and demand it be taken more seriously.
RAGED
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Check for vampire apps such as apps, such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. Those apps can draw battery even when not in use. Check your phone's battery usage to identify any such apps and consider uninstalling or limiting their use
RAGED
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Also, ensure that you are using a Samsung official charger or power adapter, as using third-party chargers can impact battery life and cause other issues
Zvi88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The phone will go through a week or two of where the battery is learning your usage patterns, you might experience faster battery drain. Other than that put unsed apps into deep sleep.
0 Likes
jaybeegamer
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am using my iPhone type C adapter for charging. Should I switch?
0 Likes