Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Ultra Speaker & earphone Issue

(Topic created on: 04-11-2024 08:55 AM)
Aamir_Butt
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My S24 Ultra speaker & earphone has suddenly stopped working. I cannot hear other person during calls and cannot hear clear audio from speaker as well. I have tried the reset setting option as well but the issue still persists. If someone knows the fix please inform me.
0 Likes
10 Comments
NAEEMJR
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You might wanna check this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhs5RPLiurU
0 Likes
Aamir_Butt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
already checked. Its useless
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Is it only on calls, or does it happen all the time? No matter whenever it happens. You should visit the nearest service center.
Aamir_Butt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
problem resolved automatically in the morning. its very strange and i am now concerned it might happen again in future
0 Likes
MZYR
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
The problem came itself, without any reason, and the problem gone itself, which means you are still in that problem:).
I have been suing s24 ultra since March 08. No issue appeared, no s-pen colour issue, no screen freezing or anything.

For software, keep your phone updated as the new phone of any company follows the same path of improving performance and revolving issues.
0 Likes
Aamir_Butt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
still the sound coming out is very distorted. really disappointed with samsung 😪
0 Likes
MZYR
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Go to samsung Service Centre near you. That's the best option you have brother.

MAyazHanif
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Same issue I am having
0 Likes
Aamir_Butt
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
try to clean the earphone & speaker and restart ur device...i fixed the issue using this technique