Original topic:

S24 Ultra June Update

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Aminee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Today June 22nd and believe it or not, Samsung last flagship phone didn't receive the update yet? I know it's just a security update and I will notice no improvement or any new features but why???
20 Comments
ZK0007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Because middle east staff is still enjoying their holiday 😁
Aminee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
they are enjoying 365/365..
0 Likes
samsungNerd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Because they want to release a stable update
Better wait and get stable updates then use laggy phone then start complaining about bugs
0 Likes
Aminee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's already released for many other locations.. so the same update will come. It's ONLY security update that doesn't eed all this time..
0 Likes
samsungNerd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes because Samsung has to add some carrier csc related files with the update for the modem
0 Likes
Aminee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
for 23 days? 🤔 😂
0 Likes
samsungNerd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It totally depends on the country network provider that you are living if they are slow the updates will be slow

I have canadian s22 ultra from bell mobile canada network and i usually get updates late about month and the reason is my network provider
In usa the carriers push updates as soon as Samsung release them

In short updates doesn't comes directly from Samsung they pass through your network provider so you have to blame them
0 Likes
Aminee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's an unlocked phone.. so it's coming directly from samsung.. so 🤷
0 Likes
samsungNerd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nope
Even if its unlocked it has specific country csc code you can verify under settings>about phone>software information >service provider software information here you'll see your country simcard specific network code for example mine is BMC/BMC/BMC/BMC means bell mobile canada network

I hope you get the idea

Whats yours ?
0 Likes