Original topic:

S23FE

(Topic created on: 06-17-2024 07:11 PM)
qasimshoaib
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

S23FE Overheating

Guys, is it just mine or the S23FE can easily overheat. It always feels hot in my palm even when doing basic task like scrolling instagram or opening the camera. It's usually getting hot in the upper frame and upper backglass where the motherboard is located. Do i need to go the service center to check it?

0 Likes
3 Comments
ArhumAB
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well, there are some reviews regarding this model getting a little warm. And if this is the case here, it will not do much harm to the phone as the phone adjusts it performance accordingly to maintain the temperature of the device.
Well, it is always a better idea to visit service center so such issues can be eliminated in future
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Remember one thing whenever you wish to buy Samsung device : Never ever buy Exynos Powered Samsung device. Only go for Snapdragon powered phone.

You will face Heating, Poor Battery Backup and slow performance in every Exynos powered Samsung smartphone made after 2018.
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
No, it is normal because of the hot temperature in Pakistan. Shukar karo phone chal rha hai. Yaha pe iphones to off hon jaty hain ya phir 80% se ziada charge nahi hotay 🤣