Original topic:

S23 Screeen 😍

(Topic created on: 11-23-2023 12:45 PM)
TMan296
β˜…
Options
Galaxy S
In love with my Samsung S23 Ultra Screen. 

The screen features a 6.8-inch Edge QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x Infinity-O display with a resolution of 3088 x 1440 and 500 pixels per inch (PPI). 

It's more than just perfect to multitask, watch videos, and have team meetings.

The motion smoothness makes the interaction super smoooth when setting it to adaptive and the FHD+ settings is perfect for a typical work environment.

6 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
They have to fix a battery first
Galaxy S
Managing battery life is pretty important so I reduce my network to 4G mode and using FHD. I use mobile data and my personal hot-spot so I get approx 5.5 hours on average. On WiFi alone it's more. So reduce background activities to increase battery life
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
But the legends are mid range phones not high end there as performance that might be less features but the features are similar to the high and phone and it is not all the phone or bad some phone are really good like for example I got got my phone from India made in India and does not buy my phone here so that might be also the difference as my Galaxy m33 5G comes with 6000 mah battery is not bad at all it is great and it is the Indian version most times get bigger battery then Global versions do so that's such a good thing so πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ 😁 😊!
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Good knowledge 🫑
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Battery life and consumption depend on how you use the mobile phone
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S