Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 FE - Warranty Claim - Non Delivery on upgrades

(Topic created on: 05-08-2024 12:59 AM)
JAXXOB
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Would like know if I can return my 23FE for warranty purposes, no one can tell me when I can expect the one UI 6.0 as it hasn't been updated since September 2023, that is almost 8 months, the batch upgrades is BS as lower version phones even the S21s are already being upgraded to 6.1.

Surely this can't be normal? S23 FEs "batch" must not have been loaded for upgrade but the batches are being loaded by an entity somewhere no one can contact and follow up with

Even getting attitude from the samaung support people.

What an absolute dissapointment... 

Anyone else having the same issue on the S23fe? 
2 Comments
Nicky_sam03
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you for reaching out JAXXOB, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please try updating the device via Smart switch

The steps are as follows;
You will first need to download the Smart switch app on your phone and PC

Step 1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable provided with your device, and then open Smart Switch on your computer. Step 2. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to update

If you are still unable to update the device, kindly take the device to an accredited service center for an assessment and further assistance. You can use the link below to find an accredited service center nearest to you

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

Please do take the proof of purchase with 

0 Likes
timbotg
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also have the same issue. I took it to the service centre in Kimberley. They refused to update it. I also tried samsung switch. It says the phone is up to date. 5.1 September 2023.
0 Likes