Galaxy S
S22plus green line problem 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace /repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Comments
Anu88
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My S21 also having green line problem after May 24 patch update.
0 Likes
devu1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
What i do
0 Likes
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace /repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Adnan030
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here i reported everywhere but samsung is unbothered
Insha123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I got my Screen display replaced yesterday. Samsung removed the display cost. I only had to pay for Labour cost and all.. which was fine for me.
So what you need to do is 1st visit the service center in your city and get your phone checked a get a job sheet. If your phone does not have any physical damage or scratches, then you need to reach out to customer support team with the job sheet and ask for free replacement. This is the step which I followed. Hope this helps.
I have S22+
devu1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
But costemer care not respons ...saying pay and replace desplay
0 Likes
Insha123
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Which city?
0 Likes
devu1