Original topic:

S22 ultra update in December!!!!

(Topic created on: 12-07-2023 09:24 AM)
walidwalid123
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Although Samsung released the update for the same device (SM-S908E/DS) on 20-11-2023 in other countries, they announced that it would be in December for the Gulf countries !!!!! 

I wish that Samsung Gulf can clarify the reason of the delay especially that the update is already available for other countries. 
14 Comments
S0ulKinG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung don't think they will lose future Samsung customers ....
Mathew1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
When i approached samsung customer service, they have no idea when it will be available for gulf countries. Also they said there is no specific time-line mentioned by samsung for GCC models. Let's hope that samsung will realize the important of releasing timely software support for middle east market in view of next flagship release.
walidwalid123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I approached them, too, and I was really shocked that Samsung Gulf doesn't know about the date of release of their own software !!!

Mathew1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
exactly
MFlex
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I asked customer service for a manager to call me due to their inadequate knowledge of the software update issue... They stated one will call me within 48 hours and gave me a reference number. Over 96 hours later. Still no call back. If Apple knew about this update issue within the GCC, they would have a field day with the press & media.
walidwalid123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They are playing games with the customers,
This exposed the real quality of their customer care services.

Regarding Apple, their software updates are released for all devices at the same time all over the world.

I believe that Apple should know about this issue to use it for promoting their devices.
mrk23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
True
0 Likes
msi3455
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Yes Samsung Gulf customer support is clueless. I sent email and they just responded with a generic reply that update will come in December.

It seems like Samsung Gulf is not in charge of releasing updates and the decision is made somewhere else. They are not even telling us the reason for the delay.

JabirKv
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You don't compare Apple devices with Samsung's updates because Apple only has a few models. All devices have the same iOS software experience. But Samsung has too many models and series; all they need to do is make different software. So surely, it'll take time.
0 Likes