Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ultra screen touch issue

(Topic created on: 04-27-2022 09:42 PM)
djmalik
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have purchased my s22 ultra with pree order booking.. strangely I started issues with touch display on random bases.  Like when u try to click an app it take the wrong input and opens the other app and same as when u try to zoom a picture it gets laggy and unresponsive.  I took to the samsung and they have replaced my phone with the new phone. But in new phone m facing the same issue.. 
I think its after the April update .. any1 also facing this same issue? 
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Also can you tell me when it happens .. is its completely random ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah totally random
I see a slight lag so i just go and check in diagnostic which part of display is lagging
I am making observations and then will record videos of it happening and then will visit them
The good part is we got 1 year Warren so they will entertain us for this issue any time.
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hww long u got your device ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Got on 2nd April
Started to notice it on 20th april
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This could be a software related issue as if there is an issue in pannel than why it works fine and than again gets unresponsive 🤔
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I suggest you to wait for the firmware update and than make a decision either u keep it or claim it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah its totally a software related issue and Samsung global team should know about it.
I havent seen anything on reddit like this yet
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Lets hope for the best and if not than i recom is to sell it and buy the imported unit costs 230rs and its with 512gb. Way to worth than this **bleep** .. enjoy free period of sim and than register it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Have you faced the issue again?
I havent faced it after May update Alhumdulilah.
0 Likes
Mehmood41
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes i think this is software related issue. If you turn of touch sensitivity in display setting then you will not notice this issue. I heard about this in international samsung community but May-22 update this is happening but less than before. So hopefully this will improve in next updates
0 Likes