Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ultra screen touch issue

(Topic created on: 04-26-2022 10:01 PM)
djmalik
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have purchased my s22 ultra with pree order booking.. strangely I started issues with touch display on random bases.  Like when u try to click an app it take the wrong input and opens the other app and same as when u try to zoom a picture it gets laggy and unresponsive.  I took to the samsung and they have replaced my phone with the new phone. But in new phone m facing the same issue.. 
I think its after the April update .. any1 also facing this same issue? 
23 Comments
M Yasir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ammm... I'm already S22 ultra and updated it but I haven't face this issue yet.
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Good to know but its very unfritunate that I am facing such issue in both brand new phones.. well let's wait and watch .. I have read somewhere that people abroad is also facing the same issue.. but m waiting for next software update
M Yasir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah, if this issue also come in global variants then there's very high chance that Samsung will resolve the issue in upcoming update.
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Let's hope for the best
0 Likes
fahad987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have samsung galaxy a12 and i notice that this battery consume 5% to 10% automatically without using phone .battery reduce problem please solve this
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am facing a strange issue
Sometimes a certain part of display doesn't respond its like at random place, works fine if we turn off screen and turn back on.
But if i go to *#0*# to see which area isnt responding i see some certain 3-4cm area which totaly doesnt register the touch
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think its the area where the fingerprint is situated... isnt it?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
For me sometimes its around top right
Sometimes bottom right
Or some times where the predictive text appears on keyboard
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I storngly recommend you to take to the samsung service center, as there is some serious issues with display touch pannels in s22 series.
Dont know what is happening. Might be its the start units which are getting the faulty lineup of these units
0 Likes