Original topic:

S22 ultra notification panel

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 07:46 PM)
Husseinalbukari
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello every one iam facing a problem in the s22 ultra the notification panel when i swipe down to show the panal the panel close by it self like someone using  the phone  with me and sometimes in smart things remote control it controls the tv by it self ... is any one facing the same ??
15 Comments
Galaxy S
I am not facing this issue. Make sure your screen is clean and free of water as well cause that may cause it.
Galaxy S
My screen clean like mirror i removed also a 200dhs screen protector without any progress its getting me mad 🙃
Galaxy S
Oh no, I'm sure Samsung is working on it to send in a patch. Was that a white dome screen protector?
Galaxy S
Yes and its a nightmare experience on my note 10 plus the fingerprint was worki g fine but for the s22 ultra i couldn't register my finger print ... any recommendations for screen protector ?
Galaxy S
The Samsung screen protector is good but I'll get it later for my device. I got the screen protector from mobile outfitters for 105 dirhams. You can replace it from any store around the world for just the fixing charges. But there are other options like the temrpred glass which I would prefer cause it is smooth compared to the original. The matt finish option is available as well but I opted out cause didn't want to ruin the display experience from my device 🙈
Galaxy S
I have a mobile outfitters on my other phone mate finish .. but even the normal will not protect the phone from falls so only solution is a tempered screen protector iam looking in YouTube for somthing to put and you can use the fingerprint scanner with it
Galaxy S
Do you use a case?
Galaxy S
Yup iam using my always to go ghosteck covers they are amazing best you can get now in market
Galaxy S

I was tempted to get that as well but the black version got out of stock. So I got the Dbrand Atomic case and the Samsung hard case