Original topic:

S22 ultra heats more after OneUI 5.1

(Topic created on: 02-22-2023 06:51 AM)
grathod
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Team,
I observed s22 ultra heats more than expected after upgrading OneUI 5.1 , even using 5 to 10 minutes it reaches 40 degree Celsius.

Something wrong with oneUI 5.1 . One more strange is Snapdragon 8Gen2 doesn't have same issue.
6 Comments
_AbhiRajput_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bugs and Glitches will be fixed in upcoming Updates.
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Important rule...Always clear cache after an update. Then observe. I am using S22 ultra and i do not have any heating problems.
0 Likes
tripsmani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes it heats more than before....but it is smoother than before
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-prevent-the-overheating-of-your-galaxy-devi...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > support> tap on error repot > type your query > send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sammyswath
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
From the day I updated to 5.1, the phone is overheating like an iron box. I don't play any games. This is on normal phone usage. So frustrating.
0 Likes
kalyankonwar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
While using video capturing after 25 -40 minutes ,my S22 ultra gets over heated and video capturing stops and a massage come for cooling the mobile..what should I do..any help regarding this problem.
0 Likes