Original topic:

S22 getting restarts several times

(Topic created on: 10-24-2022 08:52 AM)
samsungS22victim
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Phone gets restated several times after using camera. Please provide an update to fix it asap
0 Likes
9 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do recovery mode clear vipe cache partition and repair apps
It may fix ur problems
Galaxy S
Please navigate me
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
boot ur device wnd just folluw rhe instructions given below:
1.After switch off ur phone ,hold volume up and power button at the same time for 15 seconds atleat till u get to the samsung logo ,u will be automatically get to recovery mode
2.u can use phone's touch screen to navigate
U have to use volume up volume down and power button
A.volume up =for scrolling up
B.volume down=for scrolling down
C.power button-=to confirm/ok button
3.when u reach recovery mode
Scroll down to vipe cache partition ,use poer button to click on it
U will get two option yes or no click on yes
Its done
4.To go back,after done with vipe cache partitionit automatically comes backvto main page of recovery mode,if u want to go back to phone and reboot scroll up reboot it
Its done i hope itwill fix ur problem in 1.5 or dayys.it may take time but sure it fixes most of the problems .the device becomes smooth
Note:after each update ,irrespective of security patch ya major update like ui update ,do vipe cache partition that s compulsary bro
Galaxy S
Recovery mode comes only when your phone is connected to Laptop via USB cable
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes,but if u have laptop ,another andriod phone,settop box of tv
Etc u can these
Indeed i use laptop s and tv's setop box
And make sure from developer mode
Enable usb debugging ,then only u will able to use.
I missed this important
Happy diwali bro
0 Likes
au795
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same happening with s21 fe from last few weeks
Galaxy S
S22 is of freaking 73k and I didn't expect this to happen 😳
I could have gone for Apple 🍎
I pity myself to have this phone guys 😕
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1: From the home screen swipe up or down to access the App Screen > Setting > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart > To Turn OFF auto-restart slide the slider toward the left.
Method 2: Go to 'Settings'>>Tap on 'Battery and device care'>> Tap on Three dots>>Tap on 'Automation'>>Disable 'Auto-restart at set times' if enabled

If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings>>Tap on Apps>>Tap on the desired app>>Tap on Uninstall>>Tap on OK

Reset settings: From the home screen, click on Settings>>General Management>> click on reset and then reset setting.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hello Team. There are no such method options in the phone. Please check the navigation again 🙏
0 Likes