Original topic:

S22 Ultra screen scratches

(Topic created on: 04-30-2022 04:27 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
First of all I have to admit that the S22 Ultra as a device is one of the best, the only downside for me.. the screen is really gets scratches in unbelievable easy way.. I've been using Samsung mobiles since Note 2 and got every Note device till the Note 20 Ultra.
Never had these kind of scratches since I'm very careful user and I take care of my device.
I wonder if anyone has this issue as well. 
It's kinda disappointing for this mobile and its price tag.
9 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi,
Surprising to hear this... Are these scratches on screen or on screen protector? Coz I am a S21Ultra user and I am also like you only (takes proper care of screen, rather device overall ) but my screen doesn't have any scratches yet. It is almost more than a year now I am using it.
Moreover, the glass is Victus +.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yeah man, after searching online, it's kinda a common issue.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hamdullah zero scratches not even micro scratches I guess I am too cautious of my device screen whenever there is dust I first blow it than wipe it using microfiber cloth previously if there is any dust on my devices I would just wipe it but than realise those dust caused micro scratches like my S21U
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I think the quality changed after the generation of Note 20 and S21.
0 Likes
Noteman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have had the same. Kept the note 20 ultra in my pocket unprotected no issue for 2 years.  The s22 screen is totally scratched up and its only been a few weeks.  The scratches are also deeper.  I keep nothing else in the pockets.

It just seem much less quality glass.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yeah man, that's exactly what happened
G-Das
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Same here

Rahsiame
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

My S22 Ultra is already badly scratched, never had this problem with previous Note phones or my iPhone 12 Pro Max that I also carry. I am reasonably careful with my phone; I do not carry any other objects in my pocket.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
It's a good mobile but don't know what's wrong with the screen
0 Likes