Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra, dead pixels by the selfie cam

(Topic created on: 02-17-2023 08:12 PM)
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My phone just randomly started showing some dead pixels around the selfie camera, I've tried restarting the phone, using it on safe mode to try and fix the issue but none of them has helped, I also tried going to Samsung and I was informed that the warranty would not cover it because of some very very minor scrathes on the phone, I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this or has experienced it before and what other solutions can I try, thank you in advance🙏
0 Likes
6 Comments
ZSK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Also noticed some dead pixels just above the camera on mine today. Did you manage to get it fixed?
0 Likes
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No I didn't they span some bs story when I went to Samsung at Mall of Africa, that it's somehow my fault so I just gave up, did you manage to fix yours?
0 Likes
ZSK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I managed to get mine fixed at Vodacom World. Mine had no signs of physical damage so they didnt hassle me.
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm glad, I never put any cases or screen protectors on any of my phone, so the frames have a bit of scratches and chips, and they claim that maybe I dropped it that's why the dead pixels appeared, so I guess I'm screwed cause I don't see myself taking out R10 000 to get the screen replaced
0 Likes
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm glad that you got your phone fixed*
0 Likes
ZSK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Sorry bud. The repairs are really expensive