Original topic:

S22 Ultra Shipment delays

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 11:07 AM)
RohitBhatia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I still haven't received my device. I placed the pre-order on 15th Feb.
Most of the people received their devices a week back. My order still shows processing...

Is anyone else also facing delays? 

What is taking samsung so long? The devices is available to buy at store also now!

And I didn't not order special color. I ordered Green..

When will I receive my device Samsung??
11 Comments
mKami
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Pre-ordered exclusive color on 12th feb. Still waiting
Ismailusman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Placed on 11th showing still not yet shipped , but the customization was finished almost  10 days ago. And they don't have clear answer why the device is not shipped. 

So high chance the delivery will be delayed. 

0 Likes
m11gt
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I ordered mine along with the galaxy 4 watch classic on 09 February 2022 with a March 9th delivery date. I contacted them 2 days ago because the delivery date disappeared and was assured they will deliver. The response I got was "As long as with the Samsung Family, you'll be taken care of".

Well, I got the delay notice the next day and now there is no expected date for any of my items. The local stores have it in stock already and a customer of 10+ years who pre-ordered it the day it was announced just got pushed aside. I am considering cancelling my order.

romeo_08
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

Same here did not recieved my order. I placed my order on feb  10. Status  delivery date disappeared. thinking about  cancel my order. 

RohitBhatia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Seriously, this is the worst Pre Order experience I have ever had with any company! Where the device is available to purchase even at a small local store but people who pre ordered have still not received. What is wrong samsung?? We need to know!
Ismailusman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Exactly ! The local stores are having enough stocks and the people who pre ordered trusting Samsung is now have a long wait. Something has gone terribly  wrong this time.  Next time we all should think twice before ordering from Samsung. 

And Samsung should consider taking pre orders with a booking fee, not the full price. 

mKami
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Finally status changed to reday to ship
0 Likes
RohitBhatia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
YESSS!! Mine updated to preparing dispatch
0 Likes
mKami
Active Level 5