Original topic:

S22 Ultra June update

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 07:12 PM)
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,
Ppls are dying due to unavailability of June security update as if their phone will give salary to them, for feeding June security update to it...

Please release the update as late as possible... Maybe, dont release it this month...
Do some good to India... (Already, Jio/Airtel data packs are getting costly... also, we are 2nd largest in population in world...)

19 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, security update won't give drastic improvement to the phones.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
See.. Different-2 People have different-2 Choices/Thinking.. When it is too late or it crossed the deadline then one can start shouting about Partiality or ignorance about that specific Model, but it not yet half of June gone past so one can't behave like S22 series not getting Security Patch🤔..We got May Patch too early has anybody said well done Samu🤣🤣 No nobody..And Some of Users think that after this update their Handset might be Something like what they have never seen before & it will become like a Superman 😂 Its just a Security patch which comes on regular basis as per Handsets Segment..And don't get panic Bro. this type of class is their on this Platform...i am seeing from 2017 onwards 🙏🙏
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Well said dear
0 Likes
Pinakin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am with you Buddy 20181221054902_64_1580882389.jpg
Galaxy S
I fail to understand why is this stupid thing of giving security patch and update to older devices first. Fold 3 already recieved update 1 week back.
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
But my point is why many of us are crying and dying for updates... its not going to change our phone miraculously...
Also, Many of us Note 9 users know the pain of yellow, green blue lines on the screen due to faulty update provided (Bt samsung hadn't recognised their fault till date)...
And then they had to change their screen...
I was lucky...
Galaxy S
No one is crying or dying, it's for only one year one expects the best and fastest updates to optimise the performance. Then after 1 year Note 9 or S22 Ultra will be on the same boat. What least Samsung can put across is a statement as to why this delay. Hope this is not asking for too much.
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hmmm I agree with your point...
But Samsung is a company that provides updates with bugs... So its better let them test and optimize the update properly and then only provide...
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
So its better to wait for update to arrive... let These crying and dying morons install it and give their review... and then after full confidence and satisfaction, install it through PC using smart switch..
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused, to understand your issue better we would like to Call you and take remote ofyour device along with our R&D team.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with the preferred date and time of calling

Phone number :

Preferred date of Calling:

Preferred time of calling:

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes