Original topic:

S22 Ultra Gift Redeem Problem

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 04:44 AM)
usman20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have buy S22 Ultra pre booking set. 
I am following instruction as given by samsung but I am selecting the Benefit option after Banner option is not existing and no voucher available. 
17 Comments
jadoo71
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same problem with me as well.
Dot_Slash
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I called samsung help line. They said due to sunday on 10 april, the vouchers are postponed on 11 april . So wait for 11 april evening. After this till voucher is unavail contact with samsung help by calling but they will ask for pre-booking numbers then they will confirm for you. This is what they said to me.
MubasharCheema
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hlo
0 Likes
MubasharCheema
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How are you
0 Likes
usman20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Fine.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Same here, I called samsung on friday and they I forwarded my complain and they ask for some information inluding 4 digit of pre booking, I ordered through 3rd party but he kept that coupon with him so I have those numbers. Rest information they need are general like Imei number etc.. they said that their team will contact me, so I will wait till tuesday and then give them a call back on Wednesday if my issue is not resolved
0 Likes
Amaga
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Cover is not available in burgundy or green.if i try to redeem only earphones right now,i ll lost my cover balance 8800rs too.
How long i wait for covers?
DaaniDani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Cover isn't available in green colour, only burgundy, black and light grey
Amaga
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
But burgundy not in stock.any expected time any 1 knows?
0 Likes