Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Disconnects from Android Auto

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 09:17 AM)
Members_Cdv1o6u
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Phone disconnects after a few minutes while plugged in on USB. Very frustrating as I changed from I-Phone after 20 years, bought a  top of the range Samsung an its just not working for me at all. 

4 Comments
TCSA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Having the exact same problem. Never had this with Apple Car Play. No solution found I have tried everything from cables, resets , updates. Nothing helps.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Members ,

Please make sure that the cable is not faulty, check for device updates  and a soft reset by pressing and holding the volume down and power button simultaneously for 20 seconds. Please connect a different device to the radio to see if the issue persists.

If the issues persist, please note that the car software may not be compatible with the current software of the device.

0 Likes
Saads555
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Android Auto not working on s22. This does not work on the Sansung s22 with a cabled connection. I tried the same cable on another phone and it worked instantly. But with my new s22 it does not work and an error appears that the cable is unstable. Even after buying a new cable I have the same issue. Please fix!
0 Likes
tebzamapuru
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
M d
. M. I k . M o
0 Likes