Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Beast

(Topic created on: 03-20-2022 05:47 AM)
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Can't put the S22 Ultra down, Burgundy is the looks. 
7 Comments
RickBro
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeh man, also got the Burgundy one 🙌🏼💪🏼👌🏼
KnoxTee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Unfortunately for me it was out of stock 😢. So I was told to wait n they will call me once they get it. I wonder how long that will take
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Telkom is out of stock, I couldn't wait any longer so I went straight to MTN yesterday and received one.
KnoxTee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
How long had u waited?
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Pre-ordered on the 11th of February I did a follow-up sometime in the beginning of March they went back and forth telling me that it doesn't appear on the system because they have no stock until on the 12th of March I ordered in the store another week went by still no stock and they made me aware that there is a long waiting list, perhaps because of the cheaper price they offer,so as impatient as I am I just went back to MTN after a while.
KnoxTee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I also pre-ordered but never followed up. I went to the store n I was told they will get the stock this week. I guess they where just lying to me. If I don't get it by this coming Saturday I'm going somewhere else
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I was told the same thing as well,they said they'll call me when they have stock, they said last Thursday or Friday but nothing