Original topic:

S22 Series With SD 898 in India

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 11:05 AM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung recently launched the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Galaxy Z Flip3 5G smartphones in India and both are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. Following that now, a new report regarding the SoC powering the upcoming Galaxy S22 series in India has surfaced.

According to a report, the Galaxy S22 series in India will likely be powered by the upcoming flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 flagship SoC. Further, the report suggests that in regions like Europe, Korea, Hong Kong, China, South America, the Galaxy S22 series will likely be powered by the Exynos 2200 SoC.

A final decision is yet to be made, says the report, and we are still months away from the launch of the Galaxy S22 series. In similar news, Samsung’s upcoming Exynos 2200 SoC will be paired with an AMD Radeon GPU which should bring a huge improvement in graphics.

If this turns out to be true, then we will see a Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S series smartphone in India. But it is to be seen what Samsung decides, and we should know more information in the coming months.

News Source : m.clien.net

Thanks to Team Fonearena

7 Comments
shetru
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi, I am Suresh, I have a problem with the in built MIC, my voice cant be heard by the callers, and i tried recording from TV but nothing is being recorded, can someone tell me what is wrong and how can it be solved my number is 7411314794, also the signal tower shows nothing or at times a maximum of two bars.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which Device are you using.?
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
All these years customers asked for snapdragon,Samsung used to ship S*H*I*T*T*Y Exynos .
Now Exynos is showing some good performance, Samsung will ship Snapdragon in India.
Waah re Hypocrisy waah.👏
Galaxy S
🥲
DebajyotiM31
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Exactly now we want exynos
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
When exynos became good, samsung gave snapdragon, samsung indians ke sath bahut galat karta he aajkl.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
🥺