Original topic:

S22 Battery Drainage Issue.

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 10:22 PM)
cybex
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Community,
I just bought S22 last week, and the issue I am facing is that the battery is draining too quickly.
Even I am not getting 4-5 hours of screen on time, which is quite concerning. Even I have enabled a Bixby routine to enter power saving modes at specific time intervals like during sleeping etc.
I am attaching the battery drainage screenshot. Anyone who can help, please comment.

24 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Pakistani phones bohat he ghatiya hain
0 Likes
cybex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What's the solution now, any expert here?
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Honestly, there is no one gere to help you. Just wait foe future updates. Hopefully, they will do something about it.
0 Likes
cybex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Is there any international samsung community, because I only see locals here who are not serious enough to reply.
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You only see people in the region you are. Even if you talk to international community they would still tell you the same things.
0 Likes
cybex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What same things, to revert back to S20 that you told me.?
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
May be not that 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
MalikDanish
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Very disappointing ...!
Turn of Always on display when its on you're phone drain bettery 2 -3% per hour jab apka phone use na ho ra ho stand by par ho or jab off hota Always on display to its drain 1% in 1 hour...
0 Likes
cybex
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro, always on display is always off, even I have enabled a Bixby routine which makes my phone go into power saving mode during sleep.
0 Likes