Original topic:

S21FE Slow internet speed

(Topic created on: 03-29-2023 12:50 PM)
suren_the_unique
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My internet speed was very slow especially in indoor, sometimes that network is not even working. I put my sim in other mobile and check in same location, the internet is works well on that mobile. I tried all troubleshooting methods but I doesn't working. If anyone knows solution pls help me to resolve this issue 
4 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Enable Mobile data:
Navigate to apps screen>Settings>Connections> SIM card manager> Mobile data>Select the preferred SIM card from the drop-down.
Note: Preferred SIM should be inserted in SIM slot 1
Please follow the steps to enable data roaming (while in roaming). Navigate to apps screen>Settings>Connections>Tap on Mobile Networks>Enable Data roaming.

2. If the issue has not been resolved then check network mode. Select the network mode e.g LTE/3G/2G (auto connect).

3. Check mobile data limit:
1. Go to “Settings > Connections > Data Usage > Mobile data usage” (depending on your device)
2. You’ll see a graph showing your data usage along with a whole bunch of settings.
3. Alternatively, you can turn off all data limits by unchecking the “Limit mobile data usage” box.

4. Reset and set new APN:
Apps screen>Settings>Connections>Mobile network>Access Point Name>tap on menu (three dots) then Reset to defaults> Reset.
How to set new APN: Apps screen>Settings>Connections>Mobile network>Access Point Name>ADD>Name>Enter the Name>OK>APN>Enter the APN>Tap on OK>Menu>Save.

5. Reset network settings:
Go to Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings>Reset settings>Unlock your screen (If you have previously set)>Tap on Reset.

6. Delete VPN Profile:
Please follow the below-given steps to delete the VPN profile. Path: Settings > Connections > VPN > Delete VPN Profile if available. (You will see a key icon in the notification panel if VPN is activated).

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Alok_Meher
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Facing the same issue. Sometimes i regret buying this phone.
0 Likes
vipul1304
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung using cheap quality modem in s21fe. Data speed is very low. Using same sim in another mobile working good. But not in samsung. Data speed **bleep**. Bc samsung ka mobile hi nahi lena chahiye.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Is there any ways to speed up the internet
0 Likes