Original topic:

S21 video recording on 2x zoom is blurry

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 02:47 PM)
noemi_0313
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

When recording video with my S21 and using zoom 2 the image gets blurry.

I tried everything suggested by Samsung customer service, cache clear, camera reset, troubleshooting, factory reset. I had an engineer coming to my house to look at it. He said he can clearly see the problem but because the phone passes Samsung guideline tests he cannot do anything for me. After this I sent the phone for repair because the phone is still under warranty. At the Samsung repair center told me the same, the phone passed the tests and they can't see the problem. So I got back my phone unrepaired. I am desperate because they ping pong with me and they do not do anything about the phone. I am stuck with a very expensive faulty phone.

9 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
For some reason even without zoom it looks bad at least here after uploading. Don't you think?
0 Likes
noemi_0313
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yes, it is not a great quality and the image is very unstable. But I don't know how to make Samsung recognize it. They just keep saying "it passed all tests" and job is done

0 Likes
noemi_0313
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am not sure what that means but do you think this makes it acceptable for an expensive phone like this?

0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to any Samsung store or electronics mart or borrow the same model from some friend and shoot same video on both phones and make a video recording of the same then post it in Twitter mentioning @SamsungIndia. They respond there fast.
noemi_0313
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Thank you for the advice. I'll do that! 

0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Anytime bro for a fellow user. Cheers!
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Wait I almost to ask this...are you facing this issue after updating to android 12 or since the beginning?
0 Likes
unni74
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nice
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same and your feedback is also noted. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes